Stick Sk8boarding 3 Stick Sk8boarding 3

Wow

That was pretty cool, but what happened to Stick Sk8boarding 1 & 2? I like the idea, but the music didn't mix to well with the movie. Also, make sounds when there is fighting and grinding, etc. Good Movie

armstronganimations responds:

They do exist, and I've uploaded them to NG previously but they've both been blammed.

&amp;lt;Ctrl Alt Delete&amp;gt; <Ctrl Alt Delete>

LOL

wow this is funny...i can tell you used BONZIbuddy for some of the voices lol

DorkBerryClock responds:

nope. TextAloudMp3 for the voices.

Neurotically Whored II Neurotically Whored II

OMFG

Have you counted your 0's? Holy Fuck! You suck. I hate you. You waste people's lives.

Sonified Flash-The Matrix Sonified Flash-The Matrix

OMG

You suck at this. I think you wanna mother fucking fuck the Matrix. You only have 3 or 4 other things that dont to do with the Matrix. Read my text: Go fuck yourself. If you have the Matrix 2001 DvD, then go ahead and masterbate with it. My brother did that, maybe you could call him and ask for some pointers. I have one: make something else! Stop writing shit right out of the movie. If you want to write about a movie, stop doing the Matrix.

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

LOL

I like to watch these. They are so funny. I really liked the secret episode on the secret channel. I came across it watching the ring. It wouldnt let me change the station and I ended up putting in the secret channel. I will keep it a secret! I think real Retarded Animal Babies lover would try to find it! Keep up the good work!

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

AWESOME!

Don't Listen to AirTire. Ronan Spirit of the Sword=Turd of all time. It was dumb. But This is Awesome!!!! I liked the other one's too. I liked the 'tab' cheat code too. I've tried to make flash movies and its not easy.

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me